Halloween Costume Ideas : Do you start your day by browsing and giggling at amusing Twitter trends? However, do you glance through memes during your breaks throughout the day? Do you DM, tag, or save every amusing item you see on TikTok or Instagram?
If you checked yes to any of them (or all of them), you already know where this is headed. Check out our top 2022 meme costumes, inspired by the year’s most significant pop culture occurrences, if you want a hilarious, unique Halloween costume that nobody else will be wearing at your party.
Meme Halloween costumes Ideas are a terrific choice for procrastinators who spend so much time liking and tagging memes that they forget to do anything else, like, buy a costume and be hilarious AF. You’re lucky since they’re also straightforward to put together at the last minute.
Stop scrolling on your phone and look at the costume ideas below instead. These costumes are based on the most famous memes from TV shows, movies, and viral celebrity events in 2022.
Girl Defining the Meme
- The perfect pop culture couple’s outfit for you and your significant other. Although this photo was first taken at a concert in 2018, it truly gained popularity in the summer of 2022.
- If you wear white shorts and a pink bra top with enormous gold hoops, everyone will take your photo (especially if you pose with your arm around your significant other’s neck).
Dissociating Chris Pine Meme
- The blank expression Chris Pine gave during a press conference for Don’t Worry. Darling inspired this outfit, which is simple to put together. Just grab a suit, a white shirt, a short blonde wig, and some headphones, and get ready to put on your finest stoned expression.
Carmy in the Kitchen Meme
- You are likely familiar with this Jeremy Allen White meme even if you didn’t see The Bear, and it’s so easy to reproduce it for Halloween. You only need a white T-shirt, a blue apron, some fake tattoos, and a thoughtful expression.
Will Byers Crying Meme
Do you recall that awful scene from Stranger Things season four when Will sobbed through a window while on a road trip, and Mike didn’t even appear to notice?
- Of course, you do, and if you don a mushroom wig and a plaid shirt and conjure a few crocodile tears, everyone will be sure to remember the occasion.
Vecna Drinking Iced Coffee Meme
- We also have to bring up the image of Jamie Campbell Bower in costume, stopping for a Starbucks break while filming was going on behind the scenes because one Stranger Things meme is not enough. Both as a meme and a Halloween costume, it is priceless.
Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson PDA Meme
- Kim and Pete may no longer be together (sad), but this meme-inspiring Instagram post from April 2022 will live on forever.
- If you want to duplicate it for Halloween, get your spouse to dress up while you wear a slinky silver dress, and be sure to engage in lots of PDA.