Cutest 2022 Shoe Trends
Let’s face it. Fashion has given us a lot to enjoy this year, from the newest (adorable) shoe trends to genuinely excellent 2022 fashion trends in apparel and jewelry. You’ve seen and worn these trendy shoes in the past nine months.
Expect to see heels with the craziest geometric patterns and details, (very) tall platforms that will give you serious height, and even a return of the athletic sandal.
According to this year’s shoe releases, there is a pair of swoon-worthy shoes for just about everyone. Consider your spring shoe dilemma wholly resolved and your summer shoe collection perfectly piled.
Nowadays, consider your fall and winter boots and flats to have also been carefully chosen. Bb, we’ve got you covered for any weather condition.
Please continue reading about the 2022 shoe trends that have completely taken over (and will do so for the remainder of the year) and where to get them. And here’s some quick advice: You might want to start making some space in your closet immediately.
- You undoubtedly wore this adorable style when you were younger, so if you still have your vintage ballerina bbs, now is the perfect moment for them to come back!
Loeffler Randall Leonie Lambskin Bow Ballerina Flats
- The LBD of your autumn shoe lineup has arrived! This butter-soft pair won’t fall off your feet thanks to the thin straps.
- This fall, clogs will be everywhere because they are currently having a significant moment.
Swedish Hasbeens Women’s High Heel Clogs
- Wear this clog with jeans for a simple but stylish look.
- Get ready because sky-high platforms have been having a major moment all year. They’ll elevate your “fits” to entirely new levels.
Larroude the Miso Platform Sandal
- The next time you go out, please wear these shoes.
Schutz Lenne Nappa Leather Sandal
- And how about these significantly elevated nude beauties if you’re searching for some severe height?
- Yes, sporty sandals are returning. People provide both style and utility. We adore varied footwear.
ARIZONA LOVE-Trekky Platform Sporty Sandal
- A leopard-print shoe is never a bad idea.
Ganni Recycled Rubber Sandals
- Still, fixated on everything Barbiecore? Same. A sandal in a bubblegum color is the cutest way to stay in style this season.
Puff, Puff (Don’t) Pass:
- These ridiculously soft shoes resemble pillows! You most certainly won’t miss the chance to wear a pair of these.
Anine Bing Lizzie Slides
- These slides are the best to throw on quickly, whether rushing to the store or meeting pals.
Marc Fisher Dellian Heeled Sandal
- These mules with square toes are too wonderful to pass up on wearing every Friday night.
- The dramatic heel, the ornate buckles, and the oversized sole are just a few ways to give a timeless classic a fresh update.