Hairstyles for Straight Hair
Hairstyles for Straight Hair: I have 1c hair type, which means I have naturally straight hair. Therefore I’ve practically spent my entire life perfecting every hairstyle, tip, and hack for straight hair.
I’ve experimented with every type of ponytail imaginable, tried various volumizing hair products, and spent countless hours trying to produce the perfect heatless curl using velcro rollers, socks, and scarves in my hair.
This gold-barrette hairstyle
- Never undervalue the impact of a super adorable hair item in a straight hairdo. Pick up gold barrettes and pin them at the front of your hair, close to your part, to add glitz to your appearance.
This side piece straight hairstyle
- Once you have straight hair, buns don’t have to be plain-proof. Leslie Grace’s long bang layer and chic bun. Wrap the front part briefly around a curling iron to produce a slight bend, giving it some staying power.
This messy bun hairstyle is for straight hair
- The lack of constant teasing and hair spraying makes this messy knot ideal for straight hair. Fold your hair on your crown, leaving two pieces loose for your face frames, and loosely secure your bun with an elastic.
- Pull out a few wispy from the bun for a piece-y appearance, these small, deliberate nuances give a last-minute hairdo character.
This side part for short hair
- Straight short hairstyles can be elevated to a new level with a deep side part and some volume. Rake a small amount of pomade or gel through damp hair while shaping and smoothing it with a fine-tooth comb to achieve that volume.
- Next, smooth down your hairline with an edge control brush or a fresh toothbrush for a sleek appearance.
A bottomless side part and barrette for straight hair
- The black hair barrette worn by Olivia Holt will ensure that your hair stays in place, so you won’t take to worry about it. Bend sections of your hair into delicate waves using a hair straightener, then spray it with a texturizing bunch to give it some texture.
This half-up ponytail is for straight hair
- Shawl two-inch sections of hair around your curling wand to achieve Ashley Graham’s waves. After you’ve completed curling and allowed your hair to cool completely. Rake through the curls with a wide-tooth comb and pull the top half of your hair back into a ponytail.
PSA: To avoid split ends and damage if you routinely heat style your hair, I highly recommend investing in a heat protection spray.
This single-braid hairstyle for straight hair
- However, it is the ideal straight haircut if you enjoy wearing your hair down. With a large curling iron, add some waves to your hair.
- Next, beginning halfway back on your right side of the head, braid a short strand of hair over your part (like a headband), moving your arms to the opposite side of your head as you go. Half Game of Thrones vibes, half bohemian chic.