Refresh Your Fall Look With Chic Pieces From Kohl’s : Whether your style is a preppy knit and miniskirt or an oversized button-shirt half-tucked into baggy trousers, it is clear that you have the autumnal “fit check” down pat.
But in reality, it can still be hot long into the fall, so you’re extending your summer fashions while mixing in a few new additions. Even if you’re currently working on transitional trends, it’s time to start thinking about PSL-weather attire.
The ones with gorgeous sockets, cozy cardigans, and adorable tops are designed to layer. For those crucial interviews, internships, and events, there are also unique dresses, jumpsuits, and sets you can wear (a cropped jacket and matching tiny dress?
(Yes, please, please! Keep reading for 11 made-to-layer pieces to pair with your fabulous new boots, coats, and favorite fleece-lined leggings, which thankfully won’t burn a massive hole in your wallet. These pieces are perfect for layering whether you’re planning a few casual outfits or lining up daring looks your friends will covet.
So’90s Wide Leg Jeans
- First things first: Anchor your casual (yet killer) fall looks with baggy pants. This pair’s wide legs exude a relaxed, retro style, and the high rise fits nicely around your waist to stretch the appearance of having legs for days.
- Put them together with a roomy coat and boots or a hoodie and sneakers.
So Oversized Shacket
One of the hardest-working Fall Look With Chic Pieces accessories is the bracket. Choose an oversized design to layer over skirts, sweaters, and t-shirts in the cool autumnal weather. How classic is this plaid?
- Alternatively, wear a shirt with buttons and leggings or pants underneath.
NINE WEST Faux-Leather Aviator Jacket
- This faux aviator jacket looks far more contemporary than traditional biker versions since it combines the fall’s luxurious leather trend with the sophisticated varsity mood that swept runways this season.
- For a casual appearance, pair it with a t-shirt and jeans. Layer it over a pretty dress for a night out to add some edge.
LC LAUREN CONRAD -Long Cardigan Sweater
- With this super-cute cardigan from LC Lauren Conrad, you can elevate any cold-weather ensemble. On days when you want to feel relaxed, the buttons draw attention without offering much functionality.
- Leggings and clunky lug-sole boots can be used to counteract this classic piece’s primness.
NINE WEST High-Waisted Wide-Leg Trouser Pants
- You might not always feel like wearing jeans or leggings. Fair. To change it up, add the baggy pleated trouser.
- You may wear these to an internship with a lovely shirt or button-down, but try them with sneakers and a hoodie to lighten the mood daily.
LC LAUREN CONRAD Pleated French Terry Hoodie
You might have a stack of hoodies. But what’s wrong with one more?
- This version’s puffy sleeves will make your coziest leggings or jeans feel more deliberate when racing out the door for an early before-noon class or enjoying a relaxing weekend coffee and stroll.
NINE WEST Utility Jumpsuit
- Jumpsuits are typically the show’s star but also excel at layering. For a well-planned, dimensional look, choose one buttoned down at the neckline to show a slim-fit turtleneck.
- When wearing this outfit on campus or with friends, chunky boots or platform loafers make a statement.