Spring Hair Trends and Products
I think that a spring hairdo is the one thing that thrills me more than a spring hair, nail, or makeup trend (and you better believe I adore a perfect pastel moment).
By the time winter is over, I’m more than ready to take off my layers, beanies, and jacket hoods and try a new hairstyle that doesn’t involve untangling it from my scarf. And this year, I’m thrilled because the hairstyles for spring 2022 are so great.
Natural Texture for Spring
- During the Monse event, Hairstylist Naeemah LaFond paid attention to each model’s natural texture. The outcome? An emphasis on styling where less is more.
- LaFond stressed their natural characteristics as opposed to altering them. Each style, whether it was frizziness, waves, or coils, enhanced the appearance for a distinctive display.
Shu Uemura Wata Wave Texturizing Spray
- This texture spray can be used on almost any type of hair. Spray through your just-washed hair or hair that has been in for two, three, or four days. Your hair will gain volume from the recipe, absorbing oil without leaving a crunchy feeling.
OUAI Fragrance Free Curl Crém
- All! Curly! Peeps! The Ouai curl cream is a gift from heaven. This curly hair product, free of fragrance, silicones, and waxes, can be tailored to various curl types.
- Work it through your hair as soon as you get out of the shower if you have delicate, thin curls. This product makes a fantastic basis for your additional gels and creams if you have bigger and coarser curls.
High Shine for Spring
- On the Private Policy runway, models wore outfits that were “wet—” influenced and covered in high gloss. The models’ hairstylist, Kien Hoang, wanted them to appear as though they were stepping out of water.
- Even though we cannot regularly see this severe “wet” style, shining, gleaming hair will undoubtedly be prevalent.
Oribe Gel Serum Radiance
- The Oribe Gel Serum’s ability to produce a high-shine finish without being crunchy is its most vital feature. Smear the product to your damp or dry hair, and adjust the amount depending on the thickness.
- Apply a hydrating hair cream, then top it off with a high-shine hair spray to further amp up the “wet” look.
Heidi Satin Headscarf
- Frankies Bikinis’ adorable floral headband is the ideal springtime accessory. Start by positioning the scarf above your head and adjusting it as desired to mimic Emrata’s appearance.
- Bring the front two corners to the back and bind them once it is in the desired place. What’s best? Here you can use it as a headband, a necklace, or a tiny, adorable decoration on your bag.