Heart Shaped Face
There are worse things than being a woman with a Heart Shaped face. Compared to the names of the other dull face shapes (round, oval, and square), being compared to a heart is sweet and even sounds ultra-feminine.
Although it may no longer sound as pretty as a “heart shape,” this shape is often referred to as an inverted triangle and adapted to some different appearances.
Characteristics of the heart-shaped face
If you’ve been telling that you have a heart-shaped face, you’re probably wondering what they meant.
You look at yourself all the time and can’t find the resemblance between your face and a heart-shaped box of chocolates.
Of course, you cannot be so literal, but if you look in the mirror, you will see that your face is wider in the forehead and on the cheeks and that it is thinning until it reaches a narrow and even pointed chin.
If that is what you see on your face, you see the characteristics of the heart shape.
If you put your hair back and a “widow’s peak” is revealed at the hairline, the heart shape should be more apparent.
Hairstyles for heart-shaped faces
- Long layers with face-framing locks are ideal for women with this facial shape; this helps the chin and chin not be as prominent.
- The bangs are also fantastic, and it is best when it is combing to the side. It is a bit long, and it is cutting in layers.
- If you’re the type of woman who needs more style variations when it comes to hair, you’re in luck – a short head of hair works perfectly with this face, too.
- For example, a pixie cut is not only adorable, but it also draws the gaze into your eyes to be the most significant focal point.
- The most flattering brows for heart-shaped faces are those with a rounded shape to soften the facial appearance.
- For those brows, shape them with tweezers or wax to create a low, rounded arch. If you are a woman with a relatively short face, a slightly higher angle will suit you.
- Be careful not to be too conservative and not wax excessively. Your eyebrows should not be too wide or too thin but instead, have a medium thickness.
- Putting on makeup is a great way to balance and beautify this facial shape. Especially if you know what techniques to use.
- The correct makeup application will help your forehead appear narrower. And the opposite for your chin since it will appear more expansive.
- To achieve this, apply a highlighter to the lower edges of your chin, followed by face powder. On the sides of the forehead and temple, use a bronzing powder.
- Be careful to combine the highlighter with the bronzer well so that there are no clearly marking areas with light and dark makeup. Apply a little pink color over your cheeks or your cheekbones to your temples.